The Marketing Programis responsible for database management and growth, and is accountable for generating qualified leads for sales through e-marketing campaigns, lead nurturing programs and database analysis as well as regularly tracking leads and providing lead status reports to management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales Logix Administration (SLX)
- Provide first level support and troubleshooting to sales and service including installs and regular training sessions.
- Manage CRM territories, price lists, pick lists and other edits and customizations per management direction.
- Ensure database integrity by confirming data is complete and correct, communicating errors made by users in a constructive manner.
- Manage database growth initiatives which includes list appends and validation.
- Manage the Email Marketing Planner (internal and external) to ensure all activities and deliverables are executed as planned and documented. Update and maintain the planner for all segment campaigns in all languages and communicate changes to the team as needed.
- Select qualifications, pull and scrub distribution lists for campaigns.
- Analyze campaign statistics for trends and process improvements.
Reporting and Analysis
- Provide all required reporting of activities and achievements as identified by the Marketing Manager.
- Provide reporting for other departments monthly (Sales Dashboards) and upon request (sales data, service leads, machines data, etc.)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Logical, Process-Oriented Thinker – The Marketing Program Administrator should have understanding of CRM fields, categories, the underlying architecture of the software, and how individual changes affect one another
- Reasoning Ability - The Marketing Program Administrator must be well organized, self-directed and have a strong attention for detail.
- Communication Skills – This position requires a strong communicator with the ability to communicate concerns, changes, processes and explanations across a wide spectrum of stakeholders.
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to work with mathematical and statistical information. Needs to have the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- This position may require intermittent travel.
Minimum Education / Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or closely related discipline is preferred, plus 5 years of marketing or sales experience.
- CRM admin experience is required. Sales Logix experience is preferred.
- Project management experience and skills are highly desirable. Marketing campaign execution experience is highly desirable.
- Experience in database and B2B eMarketing promotion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with expert level knowledge of Excel
- Multi-lingual is a plus.