Our client, a world-class manufacturer is seeking a highly skilled Quality Manager that plans, coordinates, and directs quality program designed to ensure quality control and quality assurance of the production of products consistent with established standards by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Manage and enhance Quality Management System ensuring compliance with Customer and Company standards as well as conformance to specifications.
- Maintain TS 16949 and ISO Certification
- Develop and maintain inspection procedures and processes
- Create the necessary measurement tools, meetings, and teams to insure continually improving quality performance.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement using Lean and/or Six Sigma methodologies implementing projects and driving results.
- Ensure compliance with Safety, Housekeeping, Environmental and Health and other policies and procedures through training, auditing and enforcement.
- Investigates customer complaints to understand root cause and makes necessary modifications to operations and/or products.
- Responsible for maintaining world class quality standards ensuring quality specifications are adhered to before product is released to customer