A top client is seeking an experienced Director of Finance who will be responsible for overseeing the continuous improvements of financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems to best support operational divisions in achieving their goals. Responsibilities will also include oversight of divisional alignment to corporate initiatives and general accounting standards. This position will report to the VP of Finance.
- Leads the analysis of financial results and business trends for the business unit.
- Drives the definition and consistent reporting of the appropriate set of key metrics and KPIs for the business.
- Analyzes financial performance of divisions against key metrics and documents pertinent financial highlights that will drive management decision making.
- Leads continuous improvement of financial and operational reporting tools that give insight to the business performance.
- Assists division controllers with budgeting and forecasting.
- Provides status of financial condition of the company by collecting, interpreting and reporting key financial data and comparing to budgets and forecasts.
- Contributes to acquisition integration, including consistent adaptation of company policies and reporting processes.
- Assists the VP Finance with implementation of a standard ERP system for new acquisitions.