The Marketing Program Administrator is responsible for database management and growth, and is accountable for generating qualified leads for sales through e-marketing campaigns, lead nurturing programs and database analysis as well as regularly tracking leads and providing lead status reports to management.
Sales Logix Administration (SLX) –
- Provide first level support and troubleshooting to sales and service including installs and regular training sessions.
- Manage CRM territories, price lists; pick lists and other edits and customizations per management direction.
Program Coordinator –
- Manage the Email Marketing Planner (internal and external) to ensure all activities and deliverables are executed as planned and documented. Update and maintain the planner for all segment campaigns in all languages and communicate changes to the team as needed.
Reporting & Analysis
- Provide all required reporting of activities and achievements as identified by the Marketing Manager.
- Understanding of CRM fields, categories, the underlying architecture of the software, and how individual changes affect one another
- Ability to work with mathematical and statistical information. Needs to have the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- This position may require intermittent travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or closely related discipline is preferred, plus 5 years of marketing or sales experience.
- CRM admin experience is required. Sales Logix experience is preferred.
- Experience in database and B2B eMarketing promotion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with expert level knowledge of Excel
- Multi-lingual is a plus.