Our client is a leading manufacturer and innovator known to be a global leader in providing automated product solutions to various industries. The Electrical Engineer will provide expertise in the design of electrical control systems including for hazardous and hygienic environments.
- Specify, design, develop, test, and document circuitry and software used in industrial controls and systems.
- Documentation of solutions that will satisfy requirements for hazardous environments.
- Application and modification of product lines in order to meet customer requirements, including power system requirements.
- Prepare work package for manufacturing release according to internal standards.
- Prepare safety related documents including risk and safety assessment of circuitry
- Create documentation for technical writers when necessary.
- Provide electrical engineering consultation and support to employees in product work centers, manufacturing, sales, service, and R&D group.
- Travel to customer facilities, as required, to assist with sales and/or service.
- Participate in lean projects.