Our client is a leading manufacturer that has a track record of profitability, consistent growth, and promoting from within. We have been engaged to identify and recruit top talent for a Manufacturing Engineer that will lead team activities developing and maintaining manufacturing processes.
Manufacturing Engineer 8930
- Lead team activities developing and maintaining manufacturing processes. Projects may span all or part of project launch, initial start-up through mature production.
- Initiates tooling, process or design changes to improve product performance, quality or manufacturing cost.
- Demonstrates “Hands-on” techniques and a willingness to cooperatively work with machine operators, supervisors and leads to solve production problems.
- Actively participates in and conducts process reviews.
- Supports manufacturing cost-estimating activities.
- Interact frequently with other functional groups to coordinate technical and or documentation matters. May interact with suppliers and customers.
- Works directly with Plant employees or Supervisors to resolve equipment, process, quality, efficiency or tooling issues.
- Supports directly or indirectly Plant MRB Disposition and Corrective Action activities.
- Reviews customer specifications and recommends changes to improve manufacturability as required.
- Works closely with Sales and Engineering to establish cost trade-offs.
- Acts as project leader on routine process or machine development efforts as required.
- Cycle time reduction and tool cost savings
- Drive improvements in machine scrap reductions
- Prepare detailed plans necessary to complete work on projects, tooling or work centers for activities spanning several weeks to months.