- B.S. Degree in Electrical, Manufacturing or Electro-Mechanical Engineering;
- Minimum of 5 years of controls engineering and PLC programming experience in manufacturing environment.
- Preferred experience in leading electrical and controls improvements in Punch Press area and complex assembly processes.
- Experience in robot programming and troubleshooting required; ABB robot experience is preferred.
- Experience in converting or retrofitting mechanical controls to electric systems using PLC, HMI and Drive systems.
- Experience in capital projects through justification, design, build, implementation and verification is preferred.