Our client is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer that will lead team activities developing and maintaining manufacturing processes.
- Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
- Communicate and interact with vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, procedures, product specifications, manufacturing capabilities, and project reviews and updates.
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency, using computer aided design.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain and determine best practice manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
- Estimate production cost and effect of product design changes for management review, action, and control.
- Study operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine worker functions and responsibilities.
- Evaluate current equipment and make recommendations to alternative cost effective equipment.
- Optimize and maintain current CNC machine programs (G Code) as well as develop new CNC programs
- Develop lean manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
- Recommend methods for improving utilization of personnel, material, utilities, and information flow.
- Plan and establish sequence of operations to manufacture and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization.
- Document Standard Work procedures, and ensure ergonomic, and environmental safety as well as OSHA and other regulating agency compliance.