Our client is a complete design and manufacturing solutions provider within the industrial market. A small but vibrant organization, our client seeks to grow a world-class sales team to further its impact and achieve its potential success. In the role of Sales Manager for this organization, you will:
- Identify potential new customers, build relationships, and maintain already established customer relationships to meet customer needs with our quality products.
- Through these relationships, determine and negotiate customer requirements including specifications and technical issues, quantities, pricing and delivery, packaging and other product related specifications.
- Work collaboratively with internal departments and our manufacturing plant to deliver superior value to our customers by providing the highest quality products, competitive prices, prompt and reliable delivery, and highly personalized service.
- Develop and implement sales strategies, which satisfy customer needs while achieving business plan objectives.
- Support senior leaders with analysis of business trends, customer relations, competitor information, and other historical/forecasting data.
- Communicate the status and needs of the sales team to the rest of the organization to facilitate open communication, collaboration, and an extraordinary customer experience.
- Identify and establish external sales channels, i.e. distributors, field representatives, and agents. Manage these channels.
- Prepare proposals and quotes to satisfy customer requirements and expectations.
- Be an active member of the Management and Contract Review Teams.
- Represent the organization at trade shows and exhibition.
- Provide leadership to our existing sales team (currently two direct reports) and help us grow it as appropriate.
- Collaborate with global counterparts regarding customers, product, and marketing.
- Promote a customer-oriented focus and a culture of consultative customer relationships