Our client, a leading manufacturer is seeking a highly skilled Plant Controller. If you are a committed and driven manufacturing professional who is ready to move their career to the next level with a challenging assignment with an industry leader, this may be an opportunity for you.
- Coordinate monthly and annual financial planning and consolidated reporting activities.
- Maintain and improve the financial reporting systems.
- Provide financial analysis and business decision support to senior management.
- Develop and monitor business performance metrics.
- Coordinate strategic plan and annual budget, including target setting.
- Develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives.
- Help drive improved working capital management and cash generation.
- Supervision General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable functions and related staff.
- Lead staff in continually striving for process improvement and simplification to improve operating processes that achieve operating and cost efficiencies.
- Maintain and improve internal accounting controls.
- Develop processes to improve the close and reporting cycles to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.