Our client, an established manufacturer is seeking a highly skilled Staff Accountant that is responsible for performance of general ledger accounting, preparation of financial accounts, monthly opening and closing of accounts and preparation of balance sheets.
- Generation, analysis, reviewing and communication of financial data that reflects actual finance performance against the budget and other key performance indicators
- Assist and oversee the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual entries.
- Oversee preparation of accounting records, research of transactions and reports
- Perform regular and recurring accounting functions that require professional competence
- Document procedures and transactions that will later be used for financial management procedures and auditing
- Apply the financial policies and procedures of the company.
- Research and collect data to be used in transactions
- Manage the process of standard costing and maintaining accurate inventory reporting
- Communicate on behalf of the company to other contacts and agencies outside the company