Our client is an international leader in the industry that has a track record of profitability, consistent growth, and promoting from within. Their mission to deliver quality products is driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to treat people as their most valuable asset. We have been engaged to identify and recruit top talent who will make meaningful contributions to their organization. If you are prepared to work in an exciting and rewarding environment, we look forward to considering your experience and qualifications.
The Engineer will ensure optimal operation of the production equipment resulting in a reduction of downtime and increased profitability. The Engineer will design, develop and support automated systems including identifying automatic control systems and will manage projects to meet timelines and budgetary commitments.
- Manage Capital Projects, Maintenance Systems, Engineering, and Continuous Improvement projects that are Electrical in nature
- Oversee new equipment installations and modifications to existing equipment as well as troubleshooting and repair
- PLC and HMI programming
- Digital and analog AC/DC drive design, programming and installation
- Provide drawings of parts to be manufactured by the machine shop
- Evaluate, develop and execute a broad spectrum of projects including project planning, feasibility studies, design, cost estimation preparation of appropriation requests
- Ensure effective use of Computerized Maintenance Management Software system
- Work closely with key plant personnel (operations, quality assurance, environmental health and safety) to develop projects to ensure safety, increase plant efficiencies and reduce costs
- Hands on trouble shooting and repair of Allen Bradley Controls
- BS in an Engineering discipline (BSEE a plus) with 2-5 years of hands-on experience in a high speed manufacturing environment with an emphasis on electrical OR
- AS in an Engineering discipline with 4-6 years of experience OR
- Electrical Journeyman with 5-7 years of experience
- Electrical project experience should include: PLC Programming (Allen Bradley, Siemens, or Omron), HMI, Robotics, Cameras, Machine Vision, ladder logic, motion control, and servo drives
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously