Well-known manufacturer with a solid track record of profitability, consistent growth, and promoting from within has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Technician. If you are prepared to work in an exciting, growing, and rewarding environment, with significant promotion potential and an outstanding compensation and benefits program, we look forward to considering your experience and qualifications.
- Complete preventive maintenance on all production equipment in a timely manner
- Determine needed parts and/or equipment necessary to complete repairs and preventive maintenance and complete appropriate order requests
- Learn and gain expertise on new equipment and processes.
- Instruct co-workers (maintenance staff and production operators) on proper and safe operation of equipment as needed.
- Organize and maintain maintenance areas and stockroom
- Understand and communicate all hazards and safety issues to the appropriate personnel. Properly use all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- May perform other related assignments as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Technical training, certifications, and / or Associates Degree a plus
- Must have hands-on experience with troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing manufacturing machinery or similar
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance processes and techniques
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors and some electrical controls
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts. Shift rotation allows for a 3 day weekend off every other week.