Our client, a world class manufacturer is seeking a highly skilled Process Engineer with foundry experience.
The Process Engineer will design gating, implement job specific process controls, and continuously improve job processes.
- Design gating systems for new and existing jobs through the utilization of modeling and simulation software.
- Work with customers, internal and external pattern shops, the engineering team, as needed, to design and develop new tooling.
- Creating new job process controls.
- Work with the production supervisors, and production workers to assess and refine production processes for each new job, any changes to existing jobs, or jobs that may develop casting defects.
- Providing feedback to the engineering team for further job review and analysis to finalize job process instructions.
- Insuring that the ERP program is up-to-date with the most current job process instructions, labor rates, and other job data.
- Performing periodic audits and time studies to verify job process instructions, labor rates, and other job cost data.
- Continuously seeking out, identify, and communicate process changes to improve productivity, quality, cost, health, safety, and environmental performance.