Our client, a world-class manufacturer is seeking a highly skilled Human Resources Manager. The HR Manager shall be responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function
- Develop, implement and administer various human resource plans, policies and procedures for the facility.
- Implement and update the compensation program; maintain job descriptions; conduct salary surveys; analyze compensation; oversee the performance evaluation program.
- Prepare and maintain employee handbook.
- Perform benefits administration to include claims resolution and change reporting.
- Develop and maintain affirmative action program; maintain all other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations. File EEO-1 annually.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- Maintain OSHA records, reports and logs to conform to regulations.
- Lead recruitment effort for all exempt, nonexempt and temporary workers; write and place advertisements; work with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conduct reference checking; extend job offers; conduct and/or monitor onboarding process.
- Establish and maintain department records and reports. Maintain organizational charts and employee directory.
- Oversee accurate and timely payroll processing.
- Maintain work injury reports and Workers’ Compensation claims.
- Serve as a professional resource for all team members regarding payroll, benefits, safety, and other HR related functions.
- Champion plant safety committee and safety compliance activities.
- Partner with other company Human Resource Managers for corporate projects and issues (benefits negotiations, HRIS system administration, etc.)
- Develop and maintain a human resource information system that meets the organization's personnel information needs.
- Administer collective bargaining agreement, assist managers with interpretation and assist with contract renewal negotiation.