Our client is a leading manufacturer that has engaged us to identify and recruit top talent for a Electrical Engineer. This role is responsible for the electrical engineering design, safety and performance of equipment targeted for the food industry.
- Interfaces with the Manufacturing Manager and Electrical production personnel to insure electrical panels and machinery are properly assembled and wired
- Applies knowledge and experience in programmable automation systems (PC, PLC, HMI, and motion control, drives) to plan and configure systems and software programs for new and retrofit machine projects.
- AutoCAD Electrical for drawing preparation
- Works with manufacturing and after-market teams to conduce machinery operational testing and electrical/pneumatic systems testing.
- 2-5 years’ experience in electrical control system design and engineering
- Experience with of PLC Logic, Allen Bradley, Beckhoff, or Siemens
- AutoCAD Electrical, Solidworks a plus
- Control panel layout and design skills – experience with 3D panel drawings a plus
- Associates degree and equivalent work experience, or a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a preference in Electrical