This position will be responsible for inside sales of products and contract machining services to OEMS and distributor channels. The role will require the use of technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work directly with the outside sales team and customers as a technical support during all phases of the sales cycles
- Maintain and promote growth of external customer accounts
- Provide technical guidance to internal as well as external customers
- Work with customers to select and quote products and services.
- Searching for new clients who would benefit from products and services
- Creates quotes and estimations in a timely manner as needed
- Manage, interpret, and deliver customer requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Coordinate with Product Engineering and Sales Department to resolve customer issues
- Assist customer in developing product improvements
- Respond to inbound customer calls for sales, service and support, and utilize outside / inside sales and service resources to fulfill requests
- Assisting inside sales staff with prospecting, mailings, and other activities related to achieving sales goals
- Work with sales, operations, and management on customer specific applications, which may include: product demonstrations, trade show assistance, general sales purposes, and expanding existing product lines into new and existing markets.
- Develops and maintains relationships with customers
- Prepares / presents reports to management
- Develops product knowledge and familiarity products
- Travel to visit current and potential customers