Our client, a manufacturer is currently looking for a Quality Engineer is responsible for maintaining, improving and updating the ISO Quality Management System and is responsible for documenting and maintaining corrective/preventive actions, PPAP documentation, and participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Participate in APQP.
- Create, update, and maintain ISO procedures and documents.
- Ensure timely resolution of supplier failure including completing corrective and preventive actions.
- Create and maintain PPAP documentation. (Control Plans, PFMEA's, Flow Charts)
- Analyze failure, complete corrective and preventive actions to respond to customer and internal complaints.
- Cooperate with Industrial Engineer and Production Personnel to ensure new product launches are implemented correctly.
- Support the Quality Inspectors to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the Quality Management System.
- Proficiency in statistical process control disciplines.
- Ability to use quality related SPC and Gage R&R software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of lean principles.